Saturday 17 May 2014

LCS Editorial Shoot 1

It's Saturday, it's gloriously sunny and I'm about to share the backstage photos of my first Spring/Summer 2014 editorial shoot with the London College of Style which took place this Wednesday... Life is good! For those that don't know, that was my very first editorial as a stylist and I was lucky enough to work with an amazing team of experts ranging from celebrity make-up artist Martin Carter, hair stylist Carolina Crona to fashion photographer Edu Torres, lovely model Lise Aanes and fashion stylist and LCS deputy principal Dan Blake, who truly helped us out get the perfect shot.  

Martin's set-up at 7TH Man Magazine studios

The morning of the shoot we all (me, my classmates and the LCS team) met at 7TH Man Magazine studios in Notting Hill, just the time to get Lise's hair&make up done and we were ready for the individual shots.  






Then, come 5pm, it was time for my Art House outfit to be photographed by Edu. The part I'm most proud of is the jacket I customised for the shoot: a plain Asos jean jacket that I turned into a Prada inspired statement piece.




My final look

Customised jacket, Zara printed dress, Topshop tomato knee high socks, vintage lace ankle boots.

Needles to say, the whole experience was so over exciting I pratically hyperventilated throughout. It definitely was a day to remember.

Love, Emme.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment